As several quests progress with each Phase, make sure to check back with people often.
- The game can be very easy (even in Hard Mode); as such, you may wish to implement self-imposed challenges to make it harder.
- The effects of Mercurio and Venzalum Gems stack on your active party, for fast leveling up and FP spending.
- Even though most sidequests add to your Creation points, most of the rewards are be worthwhile to collect.
- Neutral Ending on Hard Mode is an exercise in patience and masochism; choose wisely between side quests, and retreating from battles if you chose this ending.
- Feel no shame in abusing the turn indicator; it's very smart to work on wiping out an enemy party on whose turn is approaching.