If there is a good reason to enter, is the rewards which depends in which way the Force Vessel is tilting. Upon entering the Chaos Chamber, there will be a single chest in the room. Its location is the same every time, depending on which version of the room you got. After collecting the chest three times with a single map, each subsequent run will only reward a Nightmare Gem. Here are the potential contents of the chest, depending on which way the vessel is tilting.
- CREATION: Rainbow Tiara, Special Pouch, Radiant Headband
- NEUTRAL: Savior Chain, Goddess Robe, Hero's Cape
- DESTRUCTION: Venus Guard, Light Trinket, Goddess Necklace
BE WARNED, if you get caught in battle, the chest disappears. So grab the chest, before the enemies grab you. To make things harder, there are also several traps to slow you down (damage spikes, red grass, etc.)
New Game +Edit
Playing a New Game+ will bring ultimate equipment that cannot be crafted or otherwise found.
- CREATION+: Shining Crown, Holy Winged Orb, Tai Chi Headband
- NEUTRAL+: Legendary Garb, Royal Mantle, Brilliant Robes
- DESTRUCTION+: Spinel Turban, Elven Barette, Skolg's Horn
- NOTES: F001 = Forcefact #001, S001 = Spiritfact #001, R01 = Ragnafact #001.
|Item #||Item Name||Found at Ending|
|F001||Tai-chi Headband||Creation, New Game+|
|F002||Spinel Turban||Destruction, New Game+|
|F013||Shining Crown||Creation, New Game+|
|F014||Elven Barette||Destruction, New Game+|
|F025||Skolg's Horn||Destruction, New Game+|
|F032||Royal Mantle||Neutral, New Game+|
|F033||Legendary Garb||Neutral, New Game+|
|F047||Brilliant Robes||Neutral, New Game+|
|F048||Holy Winged Robe||Creation, New Game+|
- Black Mariah (Light)
- Dopplegangers (Axel, Cecilia, Ciel, Griek, Ignus, Irene, Levant, Luffina, Rafael)
- Colossus (Bolt)
- Coy (Fire/Bolt)
- Hornblende (Water/Bolt)
- Kaizer Mantis (Fire)
- Sallos (Light),
- Yanluo (Fire/Light)
- The tilting of the Force vessel depends on how much a Ragnafact (Creation) or Dark Ragnafact (Destruction) is being used.
- Making use of the time here is a last opportunity to change the ending.
- Its the best location for leveling up, even with the Dopplegangers scaling to your current party level.
- Killing 20 Dopplegangers will give you the "Force Eater" title.
- The Illusion Cloak and Peace Mantles will not help disillusion the enemies in this chamber.